- Fortnightly Members’ E-Newsletters
- ‘Bronze Member for the OQTA’ Certificate for display at your business
- Directory listing in the 2013 Outback Queensland Travellers’ Guide
- Opportunity to attend industry development and training workshops
- Access to participate in the OQTA Co-operative Marketing Campaigns
- Access to advertise in the 2013 Outback Queensland Travellers’ Guide
- Discounted product listing on www.adventureoutback.com.au; www.queenslandholidays.com.au and www.australia.com with the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
- Letters of Support for Grant Funding Applications
- Access to the OQTA Image Gallery
- Voting Rights at the OQTA Annual General Meeting
- Access to advertising discounts through OQTA.
- Opportunity to participate in Media Familiarisations organised by OQTA.
- Access to your Regional Tourism Managers
*Please note membership is valid until 30 June 2013.
In this Section
How to join
Code of Conduct
Why you should support OQTA?
Membership support from the private sector is vital to ensure that Queensland’s Outback remains competitive with other domestic and international destinations. Membership is an investment in your own business as well as in the future economic interest of your community and the entire Outback Queensland region.